What is up with the Font for the Blind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wha'ts up with this?

I'm not sure what's going on here, but does anyone else (on the default SatGuys forum skin) notice that early in the day all the text on the forum looks normal, but then later in the day all the text gets larger? I kept thinking it was some problem with "zoom" or "text size" on my browsers but I have noticed this on several computers and on both IE and FF.

What's up with that? I know it didn't always do that, I guess in the last 2 months or so?

Figured as much, after I figured out that it's not a problem on my end I figured I'd just wait it out, but this has been going on a while now, no big deal, just odd.

Thanks!

Strange, I haven't seen it happen myself.

Don't know whats causing it as I haven't made any system changes in a few weeks.

There is a new version of vBulletin out which I need to load (luckily I hear it dosent cause any new issues) I just need to find the time to load it.

not a big deal at all scott. you have plenty on your plate. important thing is that you know.

I see it occasionally too. I just hit CTRL and scroll my mouse wheel to fix it. It happens maybe 2-3 times a day.

I noticed that when I log out the text goes back to normal. As soon as I log back in it's big again. It also seems to do it more in the afternoon/evening than morning/noon.

Yea its been doing it since the VB update for me.Zoom in one time zoom out the next.

Font size changes here too. Most times it's normal size, but once in a while it's bigger. In both IE and Firefox.

Bump. Still happening here, not as often, but it's still annoying as ever when it happens :( .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts