What is up with the NFLHD channel on Dish?

JohnnyB40

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 23, 2003
Elk Grove ,IL
Can someone tell me what is going on at Dish and the NFLHD channel ? all my guide shows is off the air??? Always for the entire week ??? I know that they have programming going on in HD.... I watched it last season on D* and I know it had plenty of HD content it seems unlikely that they stopped showing it for this year !!!

I e-mailed dish last week never to hear from them ( that's a real surprise right ???) I saw about ten minutes of the game of the week in HD ( it kept going in and out of HD to boot) and when it went off the air I called Dish they claim it's that the NFL channel isn't broadcasting in HD

I canceled my D* subscription when D* tried raping us for HD content this season thats why I was happy to see the NFL channel on Dish but I'm surprised that there is no HD NFL yet ?

They had an HD game of the week highlight tonight at 9PM Eastern.

Did you only see the last ten minutes or something?

So you know in the future.

There will be an HD program on that channel every Wednesday and Thursday at 9PM Eastern

I only caught the last ten minutes I guess but what of the other HD programming on NFLHD ....NFL Total Access,Playbook and In Their Own Words
these shows were in HD last season can anyone from D* weight in
the Game of the week isn't the only show in HD on NFLHD ...

No they were never HD. Look for those on regular SD channel. The only show that NFL HD had was the game of the week. That's it.

are you sure are you a D* customer watching the channel or a E* customer?

I swear I watched these shows last season in HD I remember watching Playbook and NFL total access in HD on D*

this is from the NFL channel web site f.a.q.'s

NFL Network includes the only year-round news show dedicated to the NFL, NFL Total Access, an Xs and Os show called Playbook, the Emmy-Award winning NFL Films Presents, 54 preseason games in 2004, 22 NFL Europe League games, replays of classic NFL games, plus a revolutionary documentary series called In Their Own Words. There also are coaches' shows, press conferences, and condensed versions of some of the most interesting games from Sunday -- in High Definition!

In Game of the Week, which airs Wednesdays and Thursday nights at 9 p.m. ET, you will see the two most interesting games from the previous Sunday -- but in a one-hour condensed version. Featuring unique camera angles, sideline sound and you will get the story you didn't see during Sunday's broadcast. Available in High Definition!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts