What is your current phone?

JAG72 said:
I was going to move the the Galaxy S II but I was tired of Android. The only thing I will miss is the screen size.

And being controlled that everything you put on your phone has to go through iTunes and no sd card.

cybok0 said:
And being controlled that everything you put on your phone has to go through iTunes and no sd card.

Won't miss the sd card. I also like itunes. The only thing is you actually don't need to sync with a pc version of iTunes anymore.

SD card is no biggie. I realized that with windows and cloud access.
Itunes isnt bad, and and is wifi accessible now.
Its all good. ;)

Oh and iPhone 4. Waiting to see if I want to go to the 4S. Not sure, may not be worth the extra money for me. Will see, and hell, may not even be available.

tigerprowler said:
It wasn't just Todd. It was mostly rocky that convinced me. Plus my sister got one, before me. I don't really have a loyalty. Android is great, iPhone is great. I really love it, but I really loved my droid too. I'm a girl, what do you expect? LOL!!

Lol

It wasn't just Todd. It was mostly rocky that convinced me. Plus my sister got one, before me. I don't really have a loyalty. Android is great, iPhone is great. I really love it, but I really loved my droid too. I'm a girl, what do you expect? LOL!!

I may not have convinced you, but give credit. Would you have gotten it had I not? Give it.....give it......lol.

Todd, I did give you credit. I said it wasn't just you that I followed. :D Of course, I do think you getting yours pushed HIFI over the edge to let me get one, so total props to you for that!! :D He's a harder sale then I am. After using my sister's last Saturday, I really, really, really wanted one, but I was holding back my enthusiasm because HIFI was planning on getting himself a phone. I was totally not planning on getting anything today, my upgrade isn't available til February. He was just so insistent that if I wanted one, I needed to decide between 8gig and 16gig.

Todd, I did give you credit. I said it wasn't just you that I followed. :D Of course, I do think you getting yours pushed HIFI over the edge to let me get one, so total props to you for that!! :D He's a harder sale then I am. After using my sister's last Saturday, I really, really, really wanted one, but I was holding back my enthusiasm because HIFI was planning on getting himself a phone. I was totally not planning on getting anything today, my upgrade isn't available til February. He was just so insistent that if I wanted one, I needed to decide between 8gig and 16gig.

Happy 5000 Tiger!!

Usually a good idea not to follow Todd. He'd probably lead you into the woods somewhere and leave you with a non-activated Windows phone. :)

I kind of got in trouble for buying myself an iPhone (wife was giving me grief: its not been a year since you got your Droid X! ). But honey, a year is a lifetime for me. :D