What is your current phone?

Keep in mind, a 4G smart phone (Sprint) will cost you an addl. $ 10 p/m because of the ability of it to get 4G.

That's any smartphone, not just the 4G capable phones. Sprint changed that after the EVO 4G came out.

I just upgraded to the iPhone 4. I thought about going with the 4s but i figure if I need a female voice to make a smartass response to one of my questions I can just ask my wife.

Has Siri given you some sass-talk yet? Or called you a redneck? :D

It is funny, but honestly, it is not something that I imagine I will use that often. Never know though, its new.
And havent gotten the redneck comment yet, but if you call her a name she will blush...lol

It is funny, but honestly, it is not something that I imagine I will use that often. Never know though, its new.
And havent gotten the redneck comment yet, but if you call her a name she will blush...lol

I seriously doubt she has redneck in her arsenal. :)

I use it to voice dictate; to set reminders; to set alarm clocks; to get a quick weather report. TO do a web search. But I don't use her every day.

Nexus One still. I'm not sure how much longer this trusty thing will go, but until all the networks get their LTE networks up (that is, other than just Verizon) I don't see any compelling reason to sign a new contract with AT&T or anyone else.

Sent from my iPad2 using SatelliteGuys life affirming and suffrage supporting app

for me its an LG breeze GW525 i like touch screen phones ut i dont use the internet on my phone so this phone was a good choice for me and a tough phone also.Also an unlocked GW525 will work on multiple providers which is nice.