What is your current phone?

Anybody messed with a droid razr maxx yet, I been thinking of getting one. It would be on Verizon.

Several members here have or have had the original. I know Hifi does, and from what I have heard him say, he loves it.
The HD version is supposedly even better with the same big battery, and a bigger, sharper screen. Both are pretty durable as well from what I gather.

I had considered one myself.

msmith198025 said:
Several members here have or have had the original. I know Hifi does, and from what I have heard him say, he loves it.
The HD version is supposedly even better with the same big battery, and a bigger, sharper screen. Both are pretty durable as well from what I gather.

Thanks

Sent from my DROID using SatelliteGuys

Ok I can type better that I am home and not mobile. Yes I for sure would like the HD version. I usually purchase my own phones though. I hate the contract thing, so like I said either would be fine. I will have to see if the features on the HD is worth it to pay the extra cash. I don't watch much TV mobile. I haven't bought one in 2 or 3 years, I still have the droid 2 and it works fine, but getting the itch to upgrade.

My galaxy s iii got jelly bean.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Slow poke. My Transformer Prime got JB a while ago... Oh wait, you're talking about phones. Don't talk about my personal phone, Im in the group of disenfranchised Motorola folks -- thanks for that Google !

How's JB working on the S3?

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

John Kotches said:
Slow poke. My Transformer Prime got JB a while ago... Oh wait, you're talking about phones. Don't talk about my personal phone, Im in the group of disenfranchised Motorola folks -- thanks for that Google !

How's JB working on the S3?

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

I'm happy with it. Had to beat up the endpoint manager folks at IBM but they came through with a pre-release version that seems to have fixed the battery.... we'll see.