What is your current phone?

HTC One it's the only One. :) Wish Sprint had more Windows Phone 8 devices they have a new Samsung coming out that don't look too bad but at this time I have really enjoyed the HTC One. I still like Windows Phones better and the OS to me is better but for now Android has not been to bad but I will at some point go back to a Windows Phone Device. HTC One is a nice device runs great so far and I like the design of the device as well the sound on the device is the best out there. It's not so cookie cutter looking like most of the other manufactures do with their devices like Apple and Samsung HTC always done a good job with the designs of their devices. Either way there are still a lot of good devices to choose from the S4 is still a good device and new LG device does not look to bad plus all the new Moto devices as well.

Waiting on my HTC One to be delivered. Ill be going back and forth between it and my Note 2 as needed.

HTC one. Going to activate it this evening and give it a try. Gonna be hard to sway me from my Note 2, but I will say, in doing nothing but looking at the device, HTC sure has quality build quality down.

HTC one. Going to activate it this evening and give it a try. Gonna be hard to sway me from my Note 2, but I will say, in doing nothing but looking at the device, HTC sure has quality build quality down.

What is the difference in size between the two?

I have a HTC Desire C about 10 months old. I like it cause it is small and fits in my pocket. A larger one would be nicer to play games on thou. This is my first smart phone and I like it a lot better than my 5 year old flip phone I retired.

My luck with phones lately has not been good. Cracked the screens on the iphone 4s the Galaxy s3 and now my Note 2 bit the dust along the interstate while inspecting damaged guardrail. Fell out of coat pocket hit steel retaining bar. :( not sure what is next on the list.

My wife's iPhone 4S does not like the cold weather. She says whenever she's trying to use it outside lately it tends to shut off. Her upgrade isn't due until April. :(