What is your current phone?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Did a trade on one of my other devices for the s5. I generally keep two handy and use the one that I want at any given time.

I have been using the Motorola RAZR v3 since 2007 then after six years of use last year I went with a hand me down iphone 3 (tried the AT&T Go Phone which was junk). I just got my iphone 5s a few days ago for $99 on two year contract and what a difference. I had problems with iphone 3 being slow. Love the new 5s. I was going to wait for the 6 but it would have been too expensive and perhaps buggy at first.

I retired my Motorola RAZR v3 last week. It has been in a plastic cover since day one and looks brand new. I stopped by T-Mobile to look at some of their phones. They were trying to get me on a $60 a month plan and spend $324 on an LG slider phone. It was either that or the craptacular Sparc II. I let the salesperson know that, from January 2009 to present, I've been on a Pay-as-you-go plan and still had a balance of $112, so $68 worth of minutes used after 5 1/2 years.

I ended up heading to eBay and bought an HTC MyTouch 4G Slide for $72. It is an older phone from mid 2011, but it was exactly what I was looking for -- physical keyboard for typing, microSD expansion, 8MP camera, 1080P HD recording, and replaceable battery. I was even able to take the handful of 64GB microSD cards I have for my tablet and use them after formatting to FAT32. I won't be watching movies or playing games, so the dual-core Snapdragon 400 and Adreno 220 will be fine.

Got the LG G3 waiting on me at home. It is replacing my HTC One M8. So I will be using it and the GS5 as my devices now. Should be good to compare head to head.

I could see choosing the LG G3 over the HTC M8 from the start, but why would you replace the M8 with the G3?

I could see choosing the LG G3 over the HTC M8 from the start, but why would you replace the M8 with the G3?
Well the G3 was not available at the time, so there was no choice between the two.

As to replacing it now, just for the fun of it I guess. I come out no money loss on doing this, especially with these newer phones, and I enjoy tinkering with them.

Still using the g3/s5, but picked up a Lumia 1320 on amazon for non contract price of $275. Using it on my straight talk account. Not flagship specs, but 6 inch screen is huge. being windows phone, not having top specs is irrelevant as its faster than both the g3 @nd s5 in day to day use.