What is your current phone?

I LOVE my prepaid flip phone, it works well:) and if gets lost stolen or damaged replacements cost under 15 bucks. Plus no bills for data:)

iPhone 5s. Great phone. Does what I want it to. Wish it had a larger screen but like the portability of the smaller phone. Will look forward to upgrading to iPhone 6 someday (or perhaps something more advanced). My last phone lasted 5-6 years and still works so its hard to tell how long I will have this one. Will see if something comes out advanced enough to make me want to switch.

After being busy and out of state for the past month, I came home and decided I no longer need a bunch of the crap I have kept for no reason other than being lazy about getting rid of it. So I sold all my old phone / tablet inventory for a tidy little bundle and bought my dad a Moto X 2014 Pure Edition for Christmas to replace his old Galaxy Note 1, I liked it so much (while testing ;)) I was resisting ordering another one but then I got one of the Cyber Monday promo codes. So I sold one of my Note 2's and ordered a Black/Spice/Orange Moto X 2014 Pure Edition for myself. :clapping I'll keep the other Note 2 for my business line and the Moto will go on my personal line.

Got a one plus one today to replace the moto g on my straight talk line. Still running the droid turbo on Verizon. Both are fantastic

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Still have the one plus one on straight talk, but now have the iPhone 6 on Verizon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Motorola Luge on Verizon pre-paid as main phone with Mpls number so relatives can call me (they still have landlines)
Simple flip phone on T-Mobile pay as you go. $3 a month and 30 minutes. Duluth number so folks locally can call me if need be :)

-Motorola Luge on Verizon pre-paid as main phone with Minneapolis number so relatives can call me (they still have landlines). Have had that same number since 2002 on 6 different services (Qwest, then ported to Nextel, then to Sprint, then to Net10 for a week, back to Sprint, then Cricket and now Verizon)
-Simple flip phone (Samsung t199) on T-Mobile pay as you go. $3 a month and 30 minutes. Duluth number so folks locally can call me if need be
-just activated a AT&T Z222 flip phone on AT&T pay as you go for a "local" number for the Brainerd Lakes area ;)

iPhone 6 128GB. I don't ever plan to upgrade this phone lol. I'm tired of the phone trade in merry go round and figured 128GB of space will last me quite a while. I also wanted to get ready for the influx of high resolution audio incoming very soon.

Galaxy Note 4 now. Lots to like but a few things annoying me too. Size is perfect and it's fast with a very nice screen.

My mom's S3 finally gave up. She tried my old Note 2 but didn't like it, so I gave her my Moto X2. I went back to my trusty Note 2 but decided to try a Note 4.

Wish I hadn't. So much crap AT&T and Samsung have put on the phone. Took a while to disable what I could, then the phone picked up the Lollipop update from AT&T. Now blocking mode (do not disturb) doesn't work and have to get used to TouchWiz quirks again.

May just return it and stick with Note 2 and see what comes out later this year. Was going to go with Nexus 6, but it just felt too big and hard to hold when I looked at it in store. I liked the Moto X2, if it had been a half inch bigger with a slightly bigger battery, it would have been perfect.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Personal Phone:
LG Trac Flip Phone. Except I have the better, rare hard to find camera-less model. $14.00 For the phone and about $7.00 a month.
No annoying email, web, BookFace data or texts. Just a phone.

lg.jpg

Just picked up a Samsung Note 3 for peanuts. It's a great phone even though it's 2 years old. Much nicer than my previous elcheapo smartphones. The display is vibrant and rich compared to the SD resolution of my old phone. The stylus is great, I love being able to create handwritten notes faster than my typing.