What is your current phone?

ATT Captivate with grandfathered unlimited plan, which is a good thing, as I often go over what the other plans offer.
Rooted and running Firefly rom

You should wait for the HTC Sensation 4G. HTC Sense is much better than Samsung TouchWiz.

Matter of opinion. I have used (had a phone with) sense, and it is nice. However, I now have a Galaxy, and Touch wiz, while not as "pretty", is not too bad.
In any case, I generally ditch the stock launcher and go with something else, so the stock skin is a non issue.

It may or may not make a difference, with Sprint, when the 4G phones came out they added this fee, and told you up front of course, a 4G cost the extra fee, then several months later, they have added the fee to ALL Smart Phones from what I recall.

Completely true. I upgraded my whole family at the beginning of March. As of January this year, all Sprint Smart Phones carry the additional $10 charge
I got the EVO 4G. The 4G coverage isn't very good, but very fast when I have it.

WooHoo! Found at last week out contract at work with Craprizon is up, and unfortunately we're still going to keep them. :( But we've had a policy if you get issued a company phone and only use it for work related purposes and no personal use you do not have to pay for it. Now there is a new policy you can either refuse the phone or you MUST pay for it. It's a $7.50/week paycheck deduction. So bye-bye company phone! Only catch is if you refuse the phone you must provide not only people at work but customers as well with your personal cell phone number, some people have taken an issue with that, I don't care, just as long as I don't have this POS on me anymore. Now down to two phones!

dsc00342ve.jpg

Why do you still have two? Personal or for the family.

I can't stand talking on smartphones, they are so uncomfortable to use, I much perfer flip phones. Like the iPhone was, the Evo is my toy. I use it for data access, with streaming audio/video, surfing the net and texting. My Motorola i680 is for talking on. I've been using smartphones since March '09, and probably used less than 200 minutes total on my smartphones, I've been a Nextel subscriber since 2002 and never gave it up. If Sprint shuts down the iDEN network I'll give up my Nextel phone and use whatever their flagship Android device is at the time for voice as well as data, but until then I will remain using two phones. I have a three phone unlimited shared plan with Sprint, so keeping the Nextel phone only costs me $20 a month.