What is your current phone?

Well they turned on 4G for Mobile, Al this week. But I live just north of where 4G works.. Engineer told me yesterday that it will be end of year before we get 4G in my area.. 3G works great and that is all I really need anyway. So I ordered the Droid X2 yesterday.. Hope I didn't screw up..

Welcomed my wife to the smart phone era on Friday. She went from a lotus to a Evo shift. The lotus pissed her off once too many times.

Going to order my DROID X2 tomorrow. 4g radio's just not ready for prime time yet. Battery life is very important to me. Also i can't have my phones rebooting randomly just because i use them for work also. In 2013 4g will be available in my area.

Going to order my DROID X2 tomorrow. 4g radio's just not ready for prime time yet. Battery life is very important to me. Also i can't have my phones rebooting randomly just because i use them for work also. In 2013 4g will be available in my area.

I am with you. I like the idea of 4G, but I don't get that it is anywhere ready for prime time. I just hope your DX2 is more reliable than the DX; mine loves to spontaneously reboot, at least once a week, sometimes more. I have stripped it down to the basics of what I need and it is much better as a result. But nowhere as rugged as the OG Droid.

I am with you. I like the idea of 4G, but I don't get that it is anywhere ready for prime time. I just hope your DX2 is more reliable than the DX; mine loves to spontaneously reboot, at least once a week, sometimes more. I have stripped it down to the basics of what I need and it is much better as a result. But nowhere as rugged as the OG Droid.
Are you rooted? Is it getting to hot?

Sprint curve 8530, worst browser along with selection of apps. Though I like the messaging features and email services. The keyboard was too small for me when I got it but now I just got used to it.

can't wait to ditch this POS on september, but my account is going $50 more avmonth since I will be upgrading the 5 lines to 4g phones.... the good news is I have a 25% discount from my employer:D 5 lines with basically everything unlimited for $202 a month is a steal, will be $252 on september but oh well.

Using the milestone x now. Liked my galaxy, but the reception ended up doing it for me. The motos just pick up better. So far I like it

I just can't do it! I don't like the screen going to buy a Droid X until a phone wows me!

Going with the X for now. Just bought one. Gingerbread is sweet on it. The X2 seems a bit to buggy for me. I will probably wait until a dual core 1 gig of ram phone comes out!

I think you made a good choice. The specs on the 2 are better with the dual core, but honestly, I dont think it is needed "yet" for anything that is out.
By the time you have programs that will take advantage of the extra power even better phones will be out, so save the money.

I am saying this assuming you got the X at a cheaper price than the X2 of course ;)