What is your favorite Dreamcast game?

Jet Grind Radio was perhaps my favorite adventure title. DC Soul Calibur was the best version of SC ever, with VGA box it was a dream. Bust-a-move 4 was my favorite puzzle game... let's also not forget Powerstone 2.

But out of all of them, JGR was a pretty sick title that had style and it wasn't the easiest to unlock everything (I don't think I even unlocked everything in that game). It would be really cool to see a Jet Set Radio title on the Wii, considering the Xbox rendition didn't have a great audience for that type of game. Using the Wii-mote like a can of spraypaint for the graffiti would be cool too.

Soul Caliber, I still put that in with the kids, and am amazed how good it still looks and plays 6 years later.

If you ever get the chance to see it on a VGA-box, do. It's amazing how sharp and clean those graphics were.

definately nfl 2k you know the one with randy on the cover. God that was such a good console, and the memory card play calling was fricking sweet. why did it go under i cant remember?

definately nfl 2k you know the one with randy on the cover. God that was such a good console, and the memory card play calling was fricking sweet. why did it go under i cant remember?

3rd party support and marketing.

I loved NFL2K. I also loved the boxing game (can't remember the name). I liked the strange things it did on holidays. For example, if you played on Xmas day,there would be Xmas trees in the crowd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)