What is your favorite Dreamcast game?

s8ist

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 26, 2006
Jet Grind Radio was perhaps my favorite adventure title. DC Soul Calibur was the best version of SC ever, with VGA box it was a dream. Bust-a-move 4 was my favorite puzzle game... let's also not forget Powerstone 2.

But out of all of them, JGR was a pretty sick title that had style and it wasn't the easiest to unlock everything (I don't think I even unlocked everything in that game). It would be really cool to see a Jet Set Radio title on the Wii, considering the Xbox rendition didn't have a great audience for that type of game. Using the Wii-mote like a can of spraypaint for the graffiti would be cool too.

Roger

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 11, 2003
A fishing game which I forget its title. A Bass fishing game.

s8ist

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 26, 2006
Soul Caliber, I still put that in with the kids, and am amazed how good it still looks and plays 6 years later.

If you ever get the chance to see it on a VGA-box, do. It's amazing how sharp and clean those graphics were.

jgags6

Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Rockford,IL
definately nfl 2k you know the one with randy on the cover. God that was such a good console, and the memory card play calling was fricking sweet. why did it go under i cant remember?

Rocker74

SatelliteGuys Family
Jan 29, 2005
Yeah, the VMU was great for calling plays on NFL2K.

I have to go with Crazy Taxi though.

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
definately nfl 2k you know the one with randy on the cover. God that was such a good console, and the memory card play calling was fricking sweet. why did it go under i cant remember?

3rd party support and marketing.

Darrell S

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 13, 2004
Parts Unknown
I loved NFL2K. I also loved the boxing game (can't remember the name). I liked the strange things it did on holidays. For example, if you played on Xmas day,there would be Xmas trees in the crowd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts