What it's like on this side of the pond (Satellite Feeds of 2012 US Presidential Election)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

remlap

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 25, 2012
Wales

More were added to my list after I filmed this video bringing my total found to around 70.

Last edited by a moderator:
There was no shortage of election feeds! I think I got 35 from just one ku-band sat last night. Today I'm cleaning out all those now-empty channels.

I added to my sat list and called them test 1, test 2 etc. I just had to remember which sat was what and then all I had to do was delete the whole sat in the list and poof they were gone.

There was no shortage of election feeds! I think I got 35 from just one ku-band sat last night. Today I'm cleaning out all those now-empty channels.

Which satellite I am very interested what birds are used out there for feeds.

Very cool TVdxing!!:)

Thanks, found nearly all of these on gut idea where things maybe and looking at the spectrum graph my TBS card can produce and blindscanning active frequency ranges.

I added to my sat list and called them test 1, test 2 etc. I just had to remember which sat was what and then all I had to do was delete the whole sat in the list and poof they were gone.

I put them all into a favourites list, they'll get removed next time I download my channel list data to my computer and delete them with channel editing software that way and upload to receiver.

Cheers all.

remlap, I was referring to domestic sats, 99W was the one I was scanning. I misread your post, until I woke up a little more, haha.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)