What kind of equipment do I need?

meade18

Original poster
Feb 24, 2008
Hey guys, newb here. I am looking to get a Dish Network system but there are a few caveats. I am in an apartment and I can't have them install the dish and receiver. I need to install them myself. I am also not interested in any long term contracts, so I'd rather just own the dish equipment and receiver outright. I'm not sure if I'll be looking on ebay or whatever other vendors, I just want to see which equipment I'll need in order to get the programming I want.

I'm in North Jersey (right outside New York City) and I'm considering the America's Top 100 Plus with Locals and HD package(s). What satellite(s) and equipment do I need to buy to get that programming?

Thanks for your help.

-Chris

Hey guys, newb here. I am looking to get a Dish Network system but there are a few caveats. I am in an apartment and I can't have them install the dish and receiver. I need to install them myself. I am also not interested in any long term contracts, so I'd rather just own the dish equipment and receiver outright. I'm not sure if I'll be looking on ebay or whatever other vendors, I just want to see which equipment I'll need in order to get the programming I want.

I'm in North Jersey (right outside New York City) and I'm considering the America's Top 100 Plus with Locals and HD package(s). What satellite(s) and equipment do I need to buy to get that programming?

Thanks for your help.

-Chris

For NJ, you will need a Dish 500 and a wing dish for 61.5. The rest of your equipment depends on which receivers you want. Definately Call Claude.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts