What Kind of switch or Configuration

amoda1

Original poster
May 8, 2005
I like to ask a small configuration question. I am using currently two dishes Dish 500 for 110/119 and dish 300 for 61.5-satellite signal. Using currently switch 21 and 21X to get all signals from all three sat 110, 119, 61.5.

I like to use one more receiver for other TV. I like to get all the three sat signals on that receiver also. My all dishes have Dual LNB’s, but I like to use a switch instead of three more cables from all three sat LNB's.

Please advise what kind of switch I can use or any configuration where I can use the current sat connections for two receivers.

Thanks

Get a legacy twin lnbf and another sw-21 switch, two coax jumpers from the twin will go to sat port 1 on the switches, two coax jumpers will go from the dual on the 61.5 to port 2 on the switches, run your check switch and your done.

is it a DP21 or SW21 switchs. What type of LNBs do you have, once again legancy or Dish Pro. How many tvs are you using as of right now. What type of recievers are you using. Sorry about all the questions. OR WHAT HE SAID ^^^

actually you have Legacy DUAL...they're different :)

easiest thing is what Van said...get rid of those 2 duals and get a Twin...that has the SW21x switch built in

His receiver is Legacy...so Legacy LNB's work fine...DishPro won't work without adapters

I have a 301 and use Legacy LNB's with a SW21 (2 separate dishes for 110 & 119) and they work perfect :)

If the new receiver is DishPro compatible, the easiest thing to do is get a DPPlus-Twin, and replace the Legacy Dual on the 61.5 with a DP Dual.

No adapters, no external switches (and their troublesome connections).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts