This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

What LNB,lnbf and should i use a feed horn on 8'prime focus dish

I'll trade you my workhorse pick-up for a Ferrari. Never know when I may have to make a fast retreat from the wife.

Yes, lots of people still use that stuff!

Reactions: FTA4PA
Bruce Allen Drew I am looking for some equipment as well. Feedhorns LNB's Etc... thanks

I have several lnbs, 2 actuator drives, echo 5000 receiver and the GI 4DTV reciver; plus some modules. contact me by pm if interested.

I recently got a C1W-PLL. How do you keep that blue throat cap in place? Certainly isn't a tight fit. I replaced a CK1 with this LNBF because of hail damage and I found that wasps were building a nest inside the throat (because the throat cover got knocked out at some point). Gorilla glue it on?

Personally I wouldn't glue it on i would just do a wrap or two of electical tape/PTFE round the throat make sure it is clean and dry before you do it.

Reactions: KE4EST
Ti LNBFs are shipped with a piece of amalgamated rubber tape affixed to the side of the dielectric slab. This is included to either keep the dielectric or the cap in place. I use a 1/8" piece of the tape on opposing sides of the insert to retain the cap in place. The rubber tape has a firm grip, but doesn't leave a residue.

Reactions: martin-f

A 12 foot dish on average has over 70% more gain than an 8 foot dish. Good luck, I would hold out for a 10 if you can.

Reactions: martin-f