What LNB & Switch

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Blackloz

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 22, 2009
Minot,ND
For a setup that is going to be HR54, three HR24, one H25 & 4K Client. What switch & LNB are needed? I know it’s a reverse band I just don’t know how many tuners it gives.

For a setup that is going to be HR54, three HR24, one H25 & 4K Client. What switch & LNB are needed? I know it’s a reverse band I just don’t know how many tuners it gives.
Your setup requires 10 tuner support (the client has no tuner) ..

The Reverse Band capable SWiM LNB you should receive "officially" support up to 13 tuners, but in reality it's up to 21. So your good to go either way.

Why DIRECTV engineering continues to claim the 13 tuner limit is a mystery they have never clarified.

i think he has 12 tuners
hr54 - 5
hr24 - 2 (x3 for 6)
25 - 1

but wither way the reverse band should work

i think he has 12 tuners
hr54 - 5
hr24 - 2 (x3 for 6)
25 - 1

but wither way the reverse band should work
You're "mostly" correct, my bad ...

Didn't notice the "three" HR24s for some reason.

But the actual number of tuners are ...

HR54 -- 7 (2 additional tuners activated when a RB capable LNB is detected as installed).

HR24s - 6
H25 - 1
C61K - 0

Total = 14

But still fine with the RB capable SWiM LNB which can really support up to 21 user tuners.

Good to know. It’s going to be HR54 on the main basement tv (Panasonic OLED) C61K on the upstairs living room set (Panasonic DX900), 1 HR24 in spare room in basement, 1 in the master bedroom and 1 in the office. With the H25 in the kitchen.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)