what lnb?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

sockeye

Original poster
Feb 15, 2006
went on vacation and mean't to take the lnb with me as i already had a slimline spare dish. the problem is i forgot the lnb in last minute packing.my dilema is i'm not sure what lnb i need. direct tech. was not much help. i've got the hr44 with genie but genie stayed home so i'm just using the hr44. i do have all the power boxes with me and it's my understanding tha i just have to see 101 99 and 103. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks a lot!!

went on vacation and mean't to take the lnb with me as i already had a slimline spare dish. the problem is i forgot the lnb in last minute packing.my dilema is i'm not sure what lnb i need. direct tech. was not much help. i've got the hr44 with genie but genie stayed home so i'm just using the hr44. i do have all the power boxes with me and it's my understanding tha i just have to see 101 99 and 103. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks a lot!!

You need a SWM 3 LNB.

thanks for the help. i did bring the hr-44 not the mini client. is there any difference between a 100.00 swm 3 that a satelitte store was trying to sell me versus the 25.00 one on amazon? both are swm3 thanks

No, unless one includes the power inserter and/or a splitter. Still, $100 is a lot even for that.

The sl3 swm lnb should be around $60 from a retailer.

If a retailer wants to charge you $100, then he is just taking advantage of the situation.

The ones on amazon or eBay are likely stolen as cost is around $42

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts