What movies did you try to see that you werent able to make it to the end?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
webbydude

webbydude

SatelliteGuys Master
Feb 6, 2005
Akron, Ohio, United States
I just thought this would be interesting. The inspiration from this thread came to me when I rented Blood Rayne and saw 30 minutes of it but no matter how hard I tried I couldnt sit through the whole thing. Bad acting and dumb story. Another movie was that gawd awful Monster in Law. Fell asleep two times while trying to watch it.

B

bhelms

Retired & lovin' it!
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 26, 2006
Central PA
On Sat. my wife fell asleep while we were watching Da Vinci Code - she said it was too slow and she hated the subscripts. (I had to nudge her several times as she was in danger of falling on the floor and her Zzzzz's were beginning to bother the other viewers...!)

StevenD

StevenD

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Nov 18, 2003
n
I know I'm gonna get flamed for this...but here goes:

Usual Suspects

I actually fell asleep three times trying to watch it...finally gave up.

Purogamer

Purogamer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Jul 19, 2005
Mentor, Ohio
I agree with Monster In Law, couldn't get through it.

Hitchhikers guide was pretty good actually. Not in a hurry to watch it again but it was good the first time...

MikeD-C05

MikeD-C05

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 25, 2003
Nederland , Texas
Sky Captain and the World of Tommorrow. I hated the soft cartoonish look. I actually fell asleep and when I woke up I had missed most of the flick. I've still yet to set through it.

long_time_DNC

long_time_DNC

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 24, 2004
Pacific Northwest, where it rains a lot...
Time Runner. Rented it and zonked-out about 20-25 minutes into it. Sky Captain is, despite interesting effects, really dull - I agree.

Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey - not even close to being an attention grabber.

Meet the Fockers - the cat flushing the dog was about the only laugh in the movie, otherwise, zzzzzz.

M

mkatts

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 18, 2004
boogeyman, Finding Neverland, The Telephone

webbydude

webbydude

SatelliteGuys Master
Feb 6, 2005
Akron, Ohio, United States
Yeah...I agree with Sky Captain. I love the pulps, but damn, the dialogue was too stilted. Very much like the last 3 Star Wars movies

navy8ball

navy8ball

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Sep 28, 2003
Henryetta,OK. 74437
i have fell asleep through many a movie many mentioned here, but the one movie that i got up and walked out of a theater on was GHANDI.

Purogamer

Purogamer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Jul 19, 2005
Mentor, Ohio
I remember ordering the 2nd mortal kombat movie on ppv, I was like 17 at the time I think, and I fell asleep watching it. I was pissed because not only did I fall asleep at 4pm in the afternoon, but I was out the ppv cost and I hadn't even seen the movie...

sampatterson

sampatterson

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Marietta, GA
Firewall

Quite a ways through after I had suspended my disbelief for a long time, Harrison Ford brings up the GPS Dog Collar to track the kidnappers, I laughed and turned it off.

L

learnwhatican

Active SatelliteGuys Member
May 28, 2006
The first Star Wars. I have seen the entire movie in pieces, but the furthest I got in 1 sitting was where Obi Wun is sneaking or hanging off/along the side of a roundish object with two storm troopers near(i know, very descriptive)

Status
Please reply by conversation.