What Movies Draw You In Again & Again...

Re-watching the Alien movies... Alien 3 last night.
Preparing for "Alien: Covenant"? Somehow I managed to get a freebie pass to this from Amazon and one of the movies I picked up recently (no idea which one it was). I'm going today.

But yeah, if "Aliens" is on, I'm not doing anything else but watching this movie again. The late Bill Paxton's great line, "Game over, man! Game over."

The Final Countdown. The 1980 movie starring Kirk Douglas, Catherine Ross and Martin Sheen when he was so young he looked like his son Charlie pre druggie days. All about a U.S. Aircraft carrier being sucked back in time to Dec. 6th 1941 right before Pearl Harbor was hit by the Japenese and what drew us into WW2. Should they use their superior power to stop the attack? Should they ? If they did wouldn't it cause a paradox?

When you think about it the reason we have a nuclear aircraft carrier was because we entered the war over the attack on Pearl Harbor and because we developed the atomic bomb to take out Japan so they would surrender and the war would end. So if you prevent the attack by destroying the swarm of bombers , doesn't that mean we would of never of entered the war in the first place , because we wouldn't of been attacked. Which came first ? The chicken or the egg?:confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts