What Movies Draw You In Again & Again...

Steel Magnolias of course!

It is on every other week on several channels ,several times a day. Let me add to that list ; Grease, Grease2 ,Urban Cowboy, Dirty Dancing, Road House.....

Come on there were other movies made besides these same damn ones over and over and over. Makes you wonder why you pay for cable or satellite and all you get is the same movies rerun every weekend.:confused:

Still have my HDNet Movies version of Open Range before everything was downrezzed. Sure, it's MPEG-2, but it still looks and sounds fantastic. I watched it a few months ago, before the EHD bug appeared. I won't touch it now unless I have some "Nothing but Trailers" on that drive to feed to the bug... It looks good on UHD though!

I posted this before, but just watched A Few Good Men again this weekend. Truly a film you can watch over and over, and it never gets old.

Agree with the last 4 posts, I have all the Star Wars Movies on a EHDD along with many others including Tremors to watch on my WDTV in the Bedroom... It's how I watch Caprica, The Pacific and Survivor as well (cut out commercials first)... about time for Air Force One again ;)

Watched the trilogy of the Back to the Future movies the other day. I haven't seem them in years and there was lots of little things I forgot about.

Speaking of back to the future. Check you tube for "Creepy kid back to the future 3"... I never noticed it till I seen this on youtube. Wow...

Tracker - CBS

Beacon 23 - MGM+

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)