What name brand is This dish?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
With "concrete type soil" everything more than likely will turn out OK. Makes a big difference. Here, once you get past the top soil roots you find soft "gold sand" as most call it due to color, one needs more of a heavy, solid base. One very good thing is it sucks up heavy rain very well.

Have fun with your "new" toy.:)

RT

Yeah, but you live on a captured sand dune, right off an OCEAN! (Lake Michigan) LOL.

Oh, send some of that California sun and heat up here to cold Michigan so we can do dish work in November.
RT[/QUOTE

On its way west from here, before your next cycle of snow.... We are having another (3 yrs) of drought. Still warm and dry. Nothing green yet here in the foothills of East central Calif. Wx man says we may catch some rain next week. Maybe... Im getting sunburned out digging dish trenches.. I'm supposed to be able to stay inside because its cold and rainy this time of year. NOT this year.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Progress report on 10 ft Perfect 10 Install

Progress is slow... Been digging in the dry hard section. Finally reached the lawn area where it's a little better going. Note I pulled 4 RG6 1 sprinkler cable w/5 pair and added a MUX of alarm wire for good measure. I dig 20+ ft. Pull the coax and cable, then grab a shovel again. At this rate, I'll be done 2 yrs from now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 129
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 163
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts