what network is this?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

spacebug42

SatelliteGuys Family
Feb 22, 2009
Woodland, CA
I had been trying to watch the RTN affiliates on G10/18, but it looks as if I will have to put some effort in relocating the dish to see if I can't get the dish to look over my neighbor's trees and get a lock on the RTN bird. Every night I've been looking at KDEV-LP, KEGS, and others and it definately isn't RTN - more like another independent network showing old movies or a nature documentary. It's definately not White Springs, MyTV, or ThisTV. I know it's some sort of network because I flipped through the ones supposedly RTN, but it's not RTN. All of them are showing the same feed except when it comes time for the commercials. Anyone know what network this might be?

anyone know about AMG?

I looked on the FTAList web site to find out what is listed for G10C/18 and they list the mystery network as AMG (American Media Group?) for those stations that I saw them on. I did a search for AMG and didn't have much luck finding any info on what this network is all about or what programs they show. Based on what I had seen, this seems more like an educational network except they have commercial breaks.

RTN has been at 83W for a while now. You might have to manually enter the TP info to get it. Sometimes blindscanning doesn't pick it up. There is an east and west feed there. Blind

thanks for the link

Thanks Iceberg for the link to the AMG TV Network web site. I looked at the list of programs they have on the web site and many of the programs piqued my curiousity to watch them. It seems like a new and worthy network to watch.

I am going to shut down my FTA receiver temporarily right now so I can move the dish from the chimney mount to the tripod, realign the dish to be back in sync, and see if I can clear the 83 west view to try to get the RTN feeds.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts