What new 360 games on the horizon!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

paychekkk

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 4, 2006
thanx for posting the good 360 games currently available. How about good ones on the way. Name them!
Thanx
Mikey

Blazing Angels (WWII flying) on 3/24

Dynasty Warriors 5: Empires, ships 3/28, in stores 3/29

Rumble Roses XX, ships 3/28, in stores 3/29

Far Cry: Instincts Predator, ships 3/28...

Top Spin 2, ships 4/3

Battlefield 2: Modern Combat, ships 4/11

Tomb Raider, ships 4/11

Final Fantasy XI, ships 4/18

Major League Baseball: 2K6, ships 4/24

2006 FIFA World Cup soccer, ships 4/24

Also, check XBox Live Marketplace on your main menu. They have Demos for downloading for games that are to ship in a month or two.....

I wouldn't know..... Burnout Revenge hasn't left my player in two weeks...... This game is the most fun and most addictive driving game ever. The whole achievements thing is the most brilliant thing they added in the new 360. I get a thrill everytime I unlock another achievement. I just got 2 vertical takedowns and a Total Payback (crashbreaker that wiped out ALL my 5 rivals in ine explosion) to unlock some more.....

What about The Godfather? The PS2 version came out yesterday, but I havent heard about the 360 version.

I think it is only coming out for the original XBox (and it isn't on the backwards compatibility list....... WHY aren't publisher's making versions that can work on both?...... they are kneecapping their sales otherwise.... I will NOT be buying any original games that don't play on the 360 as my old system is in my son's room as I ran out of video and audio inputs on my A/V receiver))

Top Spin 2, ships 4/3
They moved up the date on this one. It should be out by the end of the week. Also, don't forget that there a free weekend of the Gold membership on X-Box LIVE starting Friday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)