what new apps you would like to see next on the hopper 3 dvr?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I would much prefer Amazon over YouTube - I rarely use that app, but I watch Amazon quite a bit. But then that's just me - I know that YouTube is very popular with a lot of viewers.
it seems to me by all your requests that you guys want amazon,hulu,vudu. i think dish will proabley add these ones next year to our lineup. :)

Alan, there are 22 posts on this thread, not exactly a good sample size to see what the other 14 million want... you're getting a false positive, and false hope. If you wanted to propose something to Dish, how about something like a team effort with a company like ROKU, to develop an external box that would connect to the Hopper, and allow apps to be downloaded to it, the way ROKU does. That way, if you want one, you can buy one. It would be similar to the Logitech revue and Netgear Wifi adapter teaming up with Dish. There's an idea.

Alan, you have probably contacted Dish more than 22 times asking them for a TuneIn or whatever app it is you dream about. Have they added it ? They no doubt told you "we'll consider it" though, huh ?

Okay, I'll bite... Amazon Prime that supported 4K would be a nice addition to the Hopper 3 and family, but chances are that any 4K TV you buy nowadays will have Amazon Prime included with the TV.
Vimeo 4K so I can watch "For the Love of Spock" in 4K, but the same chance that a 4K TV would also have that App bundled in.

How about a TV App like the next release of tvOS supports? One App to Rule Them All, especially with the Voice remote. Super powerful if it can index your internal and external Hard Drives to watch anything you have previously recorded, plus allow you to watch On Demand of any episodes you might have missed.

I'll end with Google Play & iTunes Apps so we can have the one OTB that isn't owned by the Purchased Content Providers so there wouldn't be a conflict or a need to have more devices than the Hopper 3.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)