What new DVR is comparable to HR20-700?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Looks like you get your locals thru the sat. Then you would not need the AM21. The AM21 is only if you use an over the air antenna. You would also use b-band converters.

Looks like you get your locals thru the sat. Then you would not need the AM21. The AM21 is only if you use an over the air antenna. You would also use b-band converters.

Thanks Hank, so I would simply re-attach the B-Band converters I use now, into the back of the new HR24-500, and I will still get my locals in HD? It would basically be the same exact set-up, just with a new DVR?

It is extremely slow when changing channels, even from the guide. It can take up to 5-6 seconds for the command to occur. It has actually gotten worse in the last few months. Just too irratating to deal with. I have the protection plan by the way, and tried to get a new DVR that way, but they just sent me a refurbished HR20-700, which I sent right back. Since they can't guaranty what I will get, I gave that up after trying that as well and will just contact a local retailer.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)