What new series do YOU think RTV will add to their lineup?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
RTV has gone the way of the do-do bird. Great concept, but instead of building on it, they just sat on the idea... then MeTv and Cozi came along which offered a better alternative.

Whoever ran/is running the show over at RTV deserves a solid and swift boot in the arse.

For those with Amazon Prime, Gilligan's Island, or as Scott puts it...Gillian's Island, is available for streaming. I believe there are 4 seasons available. RTV lost its affiliation in Phoenix last year. I was hoping to see Antenna TV, but still no station has brought them on board.

The Brady bunch, Gillian's island, bewitched, Beverly hillbillies the Flintstones. Are all shows I would like to see back.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Beverly Hillbilies continues on RTV, I understand there´s an issue with Gilligan´s Island not being available for other networks as it belongs to Warner Bros.

As we all know they didn't really add anything. Most of the shows that people have asked for are not available.
1-Warner Brothers will not license their shows to the Over the Air digi-nets like ME TV RETRO TV etc. That's why if you look at the list of Warner Brothers shows, you don't see any of them on any of the sub channel networks.

2-Disney ABC- is the same
Of the networks that will deal with the subchannels like Sony or CBS Distribution etc... Not all of the programs they have are being made available. The fact is the cost for residuals and Royalties for OTA is higher then for cable so that limits things.

As far as the facebook page likes well every time they change their name they delete the old page and start over, the original RTN page had close to 10,000. After a page exceeds 200 likes they can't change the name, but they could have keep the page up with links to the old page.

Might be an misunderstanding on the word Retro. or retrospective. RETRO- Imitative of a style, fashion or design from the recent past, retro 60's fashion or retro 90's fashion. A retrospective of the different decades, 1993 is 20 years ago. A high school kid then is no approaching their 40's.

Been watching that on Hulu, Not a bad show no more silly then talking horses. It lasted 30 episodes compared to some that last a few.

Movin ON
Black Beauty
Bill Cosby show
Naked City
I Spy
Comedy shop all great shows, but they do need to add different shows.
Don't know what's going to happen but ME TV being involved with the FOX Movies network made MGM pull This TV from Weigel and made it part of Tribunes Antenna TV.
There are certainly more shows in the Peter Rogers and SFM entertainment list that they could have. I suggested the Low budget Police Surgeon with Sam Groom myself

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts