What Religious Channel Do you Want Added?

I got to go with the suggestions for a music channel. Sirius radio on dish had (for a while, I think they discontinued it) an "old fashioned" Christian/Gospel music hour on their classic country. I rather enjoyed hearing some of the old favorites, as well as the contemporary. And my son really enjoys the rock'n & rap Christian artists. So a music channel with different genre varying throughout the day or maybe multiple channels if the service would support it.

Also Calvery Chappel has some kind of broadcast I've heard a little about, as do a variety of other churches perhaps. That would be good.

Added Channels

I would like to see TLN, GMTN, Family Net, the healing channel added to Glorystar! Also i would like to see Moody Broadcasting Radio, Today's Chistian Music, Calvary Satelite Network radio, KLOVE radio added as well.

My wish list:
K-Love Radio
Air-1 Radio
Bott Radio
KTLW-FM (up until recently was available on Sky Angel)
Worship.net (recently added on Sky Angel)
Television-wise, I would like to see
The Worship Network
and a "Z Music Television" clone (it's a pity they're not around anymore, they did a good job of broadcasting Christian music videos.)

Are there any broadcast satellite channels which show religious themed "family friendly" only entertainment - perhaps with religious programming or perhaps just entertainment. I'm thinking of shows like Highway to Heaven, Touched by an Angle, 7th Heaven, ... etc. Something like that would be good too.

I like the idea of Z Music Television. Enjoyed what I saw of it, but can't say I've seen anything like it recently.

Are there any broadcast satellite channels which show religious themed "family friendly" only entertainment - perhaps with religious programming or perhaps just entertainment. I'm thinking of shows like Highway to Heaven, Touched by an Angle, 7th Heaven, ... etc. Something like that would be good too.

I think the Hallmark Channel has those shows and may be what you're looking for. It's available via DirecTV and Dish network and on most cable companies that I know of. It might also be on Sky Angel but not sure.

ABC Family might be another one to look into (also on most carries, I know it's on DirecTV anyway).

Watch out for ABC Family. I think there has to be a certain amount of sexual innuendo before they will run anything. :)

EWTN would be great. Lots of interesting programs.

It's available on C-band FTA, but Ku would be better for a lot of people who can't or won't have a big dish.

Two more recommendations that I would like to make:
TV Side: "INSP" - The Inspiration Network (http://www.insp.com) - It seems like this has been a fairly well known Christian TV network that hasn't really had much in the way of national carriage - it would be good to see them get a boost.
Radio side: "SOS Radio" from Las Vegas (http://www.sosradio.net) - I used to listen to this station on the C-Band dish 10+ years ago - one of the best CCM stations I have ever heard. It would be great to be able to get them again.

I am not sure you would want ABC Family channel. Yes they have some "sexual" topics from time to time that could raise some uncomfortable questions from smaller children.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts