What Religious Channel Do you Want Added?

Thanks Glorystar for the information and the response. After I posted, I looked at the channel list again and noticed Bethel Radio. Looks like a great lineup for Christian programming. I am definetly looking to get a system!

I Would Love To See Gmtn "gospel Music Television" On Glory Star ..based From Gainsville Texas I Think..they Used To Be On Sky Angel Until Sky Angel Took Them Off..any Chacne That Gmtn
Will Be Carried On Glorystar???

Most of my suggestions sound like we need to replicate Sky Angel onto Glorystar (Hint! Hint!) but since I appreciate what Glorystar is offering and I have had some very positive encounters with the "Way-FM" people (and they are doing a lot to minister to the high-school through college-age youth of this country) - I would like to see "Way-FM" on Glorystar as well. ( http://www.wayfm.com/home.php )

WOULD LIKE TO SEE "THESET" "SOUTHERN ENTERTAINMENT TELEVISION" ON GLORYSTAR. BASED IN VENICE FL. AND ON MANY CABLE SYSTEMS ACROSS THE COUNTRY. THEY HAVE (3) DIFFERENT CHANNELS
ONE IS "SOUTHERN GOSPEL MUSIC" ONE IS BLUEGRASS GOSPEL AND ONE IS CLASSIC BLACK GOSPEL .ALL (3) IS 24/7 WITH BACK TO BACK MUSIC.
THEY MAY BE CONTACTED AT : info@theset.net
ANY CHANCE OF THEM GETTING ON GLORYSTAR? SURE WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEM COM ON BOARD WITH GLORYSTAR!!!

I Would Like To See Southern Entertainment Television
"theset" As Thy Call It...3 Channels Of Music "southern Gospel Music " "bluegrass Gospel Music" "black Classic Gospel Music

Would Love To Hear Praise 96.3 Radio From The Knoxville Tenn. Area Southern Gospel Music 24 Hours A Day
Also Dove Broadcasting From Greenville, Sc

the folowing catholci chanel a catholic apck woduelb rgeat
ewtn in englsih7spansih
ewtn altina emrica
el sembrador
Radio maria internacional
Mariavision
A new chanenl from peopl that wortk rpevisuly on mariavison that is launching soon

CAMPAIN TO GET SOUTHERN ENTERTAINMENT TELEVISION "theset" on "GLORYSTAR"

:music: :welcome
I WOULD LIKE TO SEE "THESET"
PLEASE GET" SOUTHERN ENTERTAINMENT
TELEVISION" ON GLORYSTAR. www.theset.net , BASED IN VENICE FL. AND ON MANY CABLE SYSTEMS ACROSS THE COUNTRY. THEY HAVE (3) DIFFERENT CHANNELS...
ONE CHANNEL IS."
SOUTHERN GOSPEL MUSIC" ..ANOTHER CHANNEL IS "BLUEGRASS GOSPEL"
AND ONE IS "CLASSIC BLACK GOSPEL" ....
ALL (3) CHANNELS IS 24/7 MUSIC!!!

NO PREACHING OR TEACHING OR ASKING FOR
DONATIONS!!! JUST MUSIC!

THEY MAY BE CONTACTED AT : info@theset.net
WEB PAGE; www.theset.net
ANY CHANCE OF THEM GETTING ONGLORYSTAR?
SURE WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEM COME ON BOARD WITH GLORYSTAR!!!
www.theset.net www.theset.net www.theset.net
------------------------------------------------------
ALSO CONTACT GLORYSTAR;TELL THEM YOU WOULD LOVE TO HAVE "THESET"
(SOUTHERN ENTERTAINMENT TELEVISION )ADDED TO THEIR SATELLITE SYSTEM!!!

Last edited:
cellis

you have posted three times now about the set in the same thread. That is considered spamming and not really appreciated. Glorystar reads this thread so no need to keep rehashing the same info.

Thank you

cellis
Please refrain from the use of "ALL CAPITALS" it considered shouting and is offensive to many forum members. We all work together as best we can, you will be heard (read) if you talk (write) in a normal (lower case) voice.
Thanks,
Bob

new to me

cellis
Please refrain from the use of "ALL CAPITALS" it considered shouting and is offensive to many forum members. We all work together as best we can, you will be heard (read) if you talk (write) in a normal (lower case) voice.
Thanks,
Bob

sorry, i am new at this, please forgive :confused: me i am still learning!! cellis

There have been discussions with Family Land to be available on FTA, and a very good uplink budget was offered. They are not sure that people would watch them.

If you are interested in Family Land being available on Glorystar, take a few minutes to call or email them. They are listening and are interested to know if people miss and want their channel!