What Religious Channel Do you Want Added?

Glorystar1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 28, 2007
Roseville, California
What religious TV or Radio stations would like to see available with a Glorystar Christian satellite system? Do you have a favorite station that is not currently available? Maybe they are a local TV or radio station that should be available to all of North America or maybe a national or international station that are not currently available by Free to Air.

Last edited:
I would like to have Sacred Favorites Radio (currently on Sky Angel).
esteps

What religious TV or Radio stations would like to see available with a Glorystar Christian satellite system? Do you have a favorite station that is not currently available? Maybe they are a local TV or radio station that should be available to all of North America or maybe a national or international station that are not currently available by Free to Air.

FamilyNet (owned by Southern Baptist Convention) - though they have already declared themselves to NOT be a Christian network at some point in the past to try to get around the SA/E* agreement.

Miracle Network? Thats on IA5 11966 transponder (same as Russia Today & Word Network)

naw this is the one on SC (299) they have some good shows on there, most of the problem I have with allot of the FTA channels is that they are wall to wall preachers 24/7 which is fine, I would just like to see some other programming. "The christian channel" (TCC) seems to have a ballance of both.

My wife would love any and all music channels you can get your hands on. She likes the ones that are on XM for example.

Also there is the "Worship" channel (I think it's called that) that plays music and videos. It's a subchannel of the local PAX station but it's iffy getting it OTA. That would be a good one to add.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)