What Sat am I on

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

vassho

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 1, 2008
Thanks ahead of time
I took one of my 8 foot dishes down and set it up on my other farm a few miles away
I got my signal locked as it was at the old farm but forgot what sat It was on before taking her off the pole thought it was W5 but not sure now

IM on C band right now getting Soap west, disney XP of course scrambled with sound, just want to know if anyone knows were I am aimed so I can set my Vbox up to start tracking my sats

I am in southeastern ohio

Im using a Corotor-with C band and KU Band LnBs, Pansat 3500 for my Skew Servo adjustments

I have tried these all in one C-Ku Band LNBFs with polarity changing thru Coax , Just dont like them at all The Corotors Have always done me well, just the hassle of using a receiver just to switch polarity makes a extra unit sitting around.
wish there was a small unit just for the servo , I guess one can be made, but for now controlling my polarity with the pansat 3500.
FTA has been a Hobby of mine since the Mid 80s, just love it never got tired of it
It can get costly now of days with all these new receivers coming out havent a HD for DVB s2 yet my CW3000 is nice for the HD DVB channels wish I had a CW 4000 just to much at this time.

Thanks a head of time and Thanks for this site I have always enjoyed it
I have been off line for a while and happy to be back and see this sites still up

I have posted a few question since back and Everyone has been so helpful and so Polite
Thanks

Anyone still using Corotors and National ADL feedhorns I have tons I will be listing on Ebay some used and some New Old stock, and many receivers a few nice dsr 922 but not good for much but the W5 any longer, some C and KU LnBs a little of everything starting at 99Cents, I get more bids this way and some get great deals this way also ,99 cents always gets the bids a coming
Thanks again

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)