What Secular stations are You getting?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

iKnowZeroSat

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 15, 2008
I was wondering what secular stations people are getting with GloryStar?
also do You change the dish position?
another is...i take it multi room setup is not possible.
thanks Tim

Glorystar receivers are preprogrammed with over 60 channels. Three of those channels are secular news channels and the rest are channels programmed with faith based or family friendly programming. Each week the Glorystar receivers can automatically update with the newest channels and firmware. If a customer does not wish to have Glorystar automatically control the channel list and firmware, this automatic update feature can be disabled and the customer can modify and maintain the receiver firmware and channel list.

See this thread for the Glorystar channel list.
http://www.satelliteguys.us/glorystar-support-forum/99094-glorystar-channel-list.html

You may scan additional Free To Air or subscribe to encrypted channels on AMC4 and Galaxy 19 satellites, add a motor or connect additional dishes to receive programming from other satellites. Please note that while it is possible to add additional programming to our system, Glorystar provides technical support only for the Glorystar channels.

See this thread for complete list of what channels could be received. SatelliteGuys.US - TheList

Multi-room systems and multi-room equipment upgrades will be available next week!
You heard it first here at SatelliteGuys!

Last edited:
i cant hardly wait...will it be on the site soon? is there a preferred way to order(glorystar site) ?

You may scan additional Free To Air or subscribe to encrypted channels on AMC4 and Galaxy 19 satellites,

Not that I want to, but I am interested to know how someone could subscribe to the encrypted channels. Are these the channels that only the audio comes through on?

Not that I want to, but I am interested to know how someone could subscribe to the encrypted channels. Are these the channels that only the audio comes through on?

It wouldn't be much different then what you do to subscribe to DirecTV or Dish. Contact the station or company that offer the service, pay them and they'll give you an access card which you will then insert into the Glorystar receiver which will then authorize you for those pay channels.

on G19 most of the scrambled channels (ethnic channels from other countries) are provided through Globecast

home

what sucks is you have to use THEIR box (which is junk)

Within the GloryStar channels there is CCN that is a pay site for Churches:
CCN.tv: Subscribe to Our Broadcasts
over $2100 for the first year, and $1395 there after!
Bob

Within the GloryStar channels there is CCN that is a pay site for Churches:
CCN.tv: Subscribe to Our Broadcasts
over $2100 for the first year, and $1395 there after!
Bob
Only ....$119 per month - More than our ANNUAL budget for the last 3 years. And $595 for install and equipment? No comment for those of us who already have the EQ and running. And who are these speakers? I have only HEARD of one worship leader!

I guess this is OT here but--- Well, WOW. It does seem to indicate that you get a DVD set each month, but does not say it. If so that is not quite so bad, But then does the system include the DVR or just a receiver? If the DVR, Just record it your self!

I guess too many years working with TBN.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts