Supporting Founder
Jan 11, 2005
32.750N 97.488W Fort worth Tx
is this dish about a 30 inch dish ?

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 276
Looks to be. Would work better if it wasn't shaded by the overhang. Gotta be knocking out half the signal.
I've 'fixed' a few D15H and direcked 'self installs' by moving the dish down a couple of feet.

Looks to be. Would work better if it wasn't shaded by the overhang. Gotta be knocking out half the signal.
I've 'fixed' a few D15H and direcked 'self installs' by moving the dish down a couple of feet.
found the dish on craiglist for reasonable offer and was looking for a ku dish instead of going c/ku on my 7.5 foot dish just want to verify the size before making an offer

I got Channel Master 1.2 meters for" 1) free and 2) $25. (to buy some ply and paint, to make a sign, which was the 'plan' for it) All the 30 inch CM's were free. I'd offer 20, only because there's a usable FTA LNBF by the looks of it. Maybe it's a 33 inch ??????

I agree, 30" Winegard. It's too small for good Ku coverage. 1m minimum recommended for a motorized installation.

I agree, 30" Winegard. It's too small for good Ku coverage. 1m minimum recommended for a motorized installation.
I used that 30" dish in Minnesota with no issues. The only satellite I had issues with was 116.8 and that was more due to footprint and 103W but that was due to the wonky skew

Got DVB & DVB-S2

I used that 30" dish in Minnesota with no issues. The only satellite I had issues with was 116.8 and that was more due to footprint and 103W but that was due to the wonky skew

Got DVB & DVB-S2
The Winegard is a good dish and I used one for many years :) For a 30" dish you can't find a better one. It just wasn't as good as a larger dish for those hard to lock football feeds. I think there might be issues on 125.0W with the smaller Winegard. But since I have 10' perforated dishes with C/Ku feeds, I haven't used the Winegard in a couple of years.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts