What sports contracts are up soon and where would you like them to go?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I wish NBC would just get out of broadcasting sports. They have by far the worst coverage of the NFL and NHL, I couldn’t stand it when they had had NASCAR. Both NBC and Versus suck for NHL coverage, all the announcers do is bring up Cindy The Kidney. And their football coverage blows. I watched maybe three games on NBC since they got the SNF contract. I wish ESPN could get the NHL back, maybe if they carried a few games a week they’d actually make mention of hockey on SportsCenter occasionally and shows like PTI would have some hockey related content and hey maybe even a show like NHL 2Night would make it back. Sure NHL Network has NHL On The Fly for highlight and analysis, but nobody does that indeep analysis like ESPN and with excellent production values to boot.

IMO, Fox Sports and ESPN/ABC Sports are the best in the business when it comes to sports broadcasting. CBS is pretty good too, but Fox and ESPN just know how to do it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts