What Strong Satellites are between T5 and G10R?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

xtra

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 2, 2005
Halifax,NC
What satellites can I get between T5 and G10R? If there are some what are the strongest transponders on them?

Between IA5 and G10? lots..

Lets see.. G4R, AMC4, AMC1, AMC2, AnikF1, Echo6/8, AnikF2, SatMex5, Echo7, Echo9/IA13

thats a 16 degree spred, bunches of stuff in those, nothing FTA on Ku for either Anik, G4R, AMC2, or on Echo9 (other than a barker channel)

Oh, and Echo 6/8 and 7 are circular.. you will be able to pick them up with an FSS, but not well.. no more than 50% quality ever

AMC4: 11822 H 5700 is booming
AMC1: 11828 V 5789 is pretty strong (and about the only thing on here other than feeds
SatMex5: 12080 H 25635 is strong, has a few chinese channels on it

Then there are the normal FTA channels on the Echo* birds, which have been talked about at least 100 times, so I wont go into them

Apparently, the Florida locals are unencrypted, therefore FTA..

However, they are on a spot beam, that is nowhere near me, but there were some other threads here in regards to it.

I do not see any legal or ethical problem with recieving a local non-encrypted feed from E*.. if that were the case, then I would have moral problems watching GolTV or NASA Tv....

GutBomb said:
not legally or ethically.

apparently the Miami networks on spotbeam are in the clear right now....doesnt do 95% of the US any good though :(

Sometimes, nets show in the clear....remember when Little Rock was ITC for everyone to see for about a month?

There has been some on other satellites that pop up

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)