What the heck is on that radio....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

AcWxRadar

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 26, 2006
40 miles NW of Omaha. Omaha?
Satellite 103.0°W TP 12143 V / SR 20000. MicroSpace92, VPID 4898, APID 4899.

I don't know what the hell this is, but some guy is reading a book or manuscript that is totally out off the deep end! No video, just audio. I thought that this station was a classical music radio station, you know... Mozart, Bach, Beethoven, Wagner, etc. I guess I was WRONG! :eek: Roll Over Beethoven!

Ooops, one channel off. It is MicroSpace61 VPID 65535, PID 4900 , sorry.

RADAR

Yup,

MS81 = The Classical Station
MS61 = Audio services for the blind (book readings, newspapers, magazine articles).

MS61 scans as scrambled for me, but has never not come in.

I should have picked a better title for the post. Thanks for adjusting it.

WTF moment is darn right! I about fell out of my chair! Good thing no one was around when I tuned in. That would have been very embarassing for certain. :eek:

RADAR

the classical station shows up on the radio side

MS81

Yup,

MS81 = The Classical Station
MS61 = Audio services for the blind (book readings, newspapers, magazine articles).

MS61 scans as scrambled for me, but has never not come in.

They must be changing things around or my AZBox is very confused. I was looking for the Classical Music channel and it had scanned in for me on the TV side the other day, but with the AUDIO or RADIO background. Now, even after trying to rescan, I cannot find it on neither the TV nor the radio side.

I thought it was the channel that I had originally tuned into, that is why I went there, but everything is mixed up now. The channel that should have been the Classical Music one is now showing NORTH OF PIER, Huntington Beach.... Surf City, USA Registerd trademark. (a live BLACK screen of the darkness).

RADAR

I had to relocate my dish temporarily and no longer can get to 103W, so I have no idea what book they were reading, but the channel is called Triangle Radio Reading Service. It's been there for a while.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)