What to do.. any suggestions?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Griffin522

Original poster
Sep 8, 2004
I have been unable to contact the company I signed a DHA with over 3 weeks ago. I had a original install planned for Aug. 21 but called and left a message to reschedule due to conflicts with schedule. I never heard back but they did not arrive so I assumed they got the message. I have tried for several days now to contact them and all I can do is leave a message. This is obviously someone I don't want to deal with. They are named as Dish Network/SouthStar on the DHA. SouthStar is not listed as a local company in the pages or with Dish Network.

My real question is this: Since they have not contacted me and have not charged me any fees, am I obligated to them thru the DHA or can I contact someone else in the Seattle area to start a new DHA and install? If I do hear from them after a second company does the install am I contractually obligated to the first company?

FYI: I signed a DHA agreement and included a credit card for payment once install was completed. Please help. I am nearing the end of my rope.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts