what to do what to do?

navy8ball

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 28, 2003
Henryetta,OK. 74437
My Hopper 3 broke down and wouldn't start up so they are sending me a replacement which won't arrive until Monday. I have only been able to watch OTA. In case of future breakdowns I was thinking of purchasing another Hopper 3 and just keep it in the closet until it's needed. Are you even able to buy a Hopper 3 and would you get it from dish or some other source. Any suggestions on this idea? Thanks in advance for your help.

Reactions: charlesrshell
My Hopper 3 broke down and wouldn't start up so they are sending me a replacement which won't arrive until Monday. I have only been able to watch OTA. In case of future breakdowns I was thinking of purchasing another Hopper 3 and just keep it in the closet until it's needed. Are you even able to buy a Hopper 3 and would you get it from dish or some other source. Any suggestions on this idea? Thanks in advance for your help.
Go on line and shop around. Here are a couple of good on line retailers.

https://store.dishdepot.com/hopper-3-receiver-remote
DISH Hopper 3 DVR System with 16 Tuners (ESHOPPER3) from Solid Signal

Reactions: HipKat
You can buy your own. There are several outlets, which I'm spacing on now - too early in the AM, the one these guys prefer, but one of them will post a link for you.

And Boom!! ^ There it is! lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)