What to do?

We hear that [line of site] excuse all the time from Dish - Direct - Starband - Wild blue - Hughes net, their contractors get to little $ and don't have the pride. Never found we could not make work > out of about 10 thousand systems . A number of them in Yosemite valley, also our area is heavily timbered with 100 - 150 ' pines sometimes it takes a couple of dishes ! come on they can't find an 18 to 25 " hole to the sky ? GEEZ
mad.gif

98142332734249413174.jpg

Just how long you been at this, fella? Especially when it comes to apartments, LOS can be a real issue. Let's also not forget the 5 degree clearance metric that we have to pass, along with proper mounting considerations. It's not just about squeaking out a signal, it's about being able to pass the QAS and making sure the customer has reasonably trouble free service. Two words for you, noob. Lurk moar.

Huh? I haven't had dish since may. They let me outta my contract since they couldn't get a sufficient signal. The question is what to do with the dvr and lnb since they haven't sent me a box. I guess it will just collect dust in my basement
98142332734249413174.jpg

Just how long you been at this, fella? Especially when it comes to apartments, LOS can be a real issue. Let's also not forget the 5 degree clearance metric that we have to pass, along with proper mounting considerations. It's not just about squeaking out a signal, it's about being able to pass the QAS and making sure the customer has reasonably trouble free service. Two words for you, noob. Lurk moar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)