What to do?

We hear that [line of site] excuse all the time from Dish - Direct - Starband - Wild blue - Hughes net, their contractors get to little $ and don't have the pride. Never found we could not make work > out of about 10 thousand systems . A number of them in Yosemite valley, also our area is heavily timbered with 100 - 150 ' pines sometimes it takes a couple of dishes ! come on they can't find an 18 to 25 " hole to the sky ? GEEZ
mad.gif

98142332734249413174.jpg

Just how long you been at this, fella? Especially when it comes to apartments, LOS can be a real issue. Let's also not forget the 5 degree clearance metric that we have to pass, along with proper mounting considerations. It's not just about squeaking out a signal, it's about being able to pass the QAS and making sure the customer has reasonably trouble free service. Two words for you, noob. Lurk moar.

Huh? I haven't had dish since may. They let me outta my contract since they couldn't get a sufficient signal. The question is what to do with the dvr and lnb since they haven't sent me a box. I guess it will just collect dust in my basement
98142332734249413174.jpg

Just how long you been at this, fella? Especially when it comes to apartments, LOS can be a real issue. Let's also not forget the 5 degree clearance metric that we have to pass, along with proper mounting considerations. It's not just about squeaking out a signal, it's about being able to pass the QAS and making sure the customer has reasonably trouble free service. Two words for you, noob. Lurk moar.