What TP for Skyvision on 105W?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

slider

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 11, 2012
Colorado
I should have a Motorola 920 receiver coming today from Skyvision. I've got time to play with the BUD today and am wondering what TP to optimize for Skyvision. Their customer service doesn't know and I can't get through to tech support or find anything on their site. Maybe Just optimize the 3780/H/30000 (NBC) and I'd be good to go on the pre-programmed Motorola for whatever TP Skyvision is on? I'd much rather use my First Strike meter out by the dish than yell over to the window "is that any better" all day. The ground is snow & I don't want to set up tv and receiver out there. I've got a good meter but don't know what to tune in.

The H2H stuff on "X4" is quite strong and on a number of tp's both vertical and horizontal.Get NASA or NBC tuned in with your meter and you'll be fine.

Great, & thanks. I've been watching NBC & NASA for years but now realize my Q was only about 35. I hooked that box up today and it didn't even register any Q. I'll work on NBC tomorrow. It's gotta be real close. I don't even have hardly any breakups.

I agree with waylew. Once you have NBC optimized, you will be spot-on for H2H. I received both on the offset LNBF seen in my avatar pix. Main LNBF is set for 99W.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)