What TV Commercials Drive You Crazy?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
found a new one that I hate already

The one for IE8 where they say "this bank is fake but the people are real" and the bank guy says they'll give them $500 for opening an account but need your "most intimate information"

OK right there hearing the word "intimate" would drive me nuts but then they say the usual
mothers maiden name
routing #
then they say things like
boxers or briefs
your 1st boyfriend's name
did he break your heart

I mean come on....if anyone is that stupid to answer those

What question will they ask if its a guy

How long is your peter? ;)

I mentioned earlier in this thread about a very graphic commercial shown in my area. Mississippi has a very high STD rate in this country. So the Health Department came up with a commercial that would make people think twice about unprotected sex.
The commercial would show actual pixs of men, women, and children in various stages of the STD. It really turn my stomach seeing these pixs.
It shows sores of all kinds around the person's faces, in the mouth and on the tongues, children eyes whose eys are caked shut with yucky something, sores on the lips...
It is enough to kill my sex drive!
The first time I saw this commercial was when I was eating supper in my recliner...

Lawyer Commercials for sure. I've archived commercials for years. One of the worst lawyer commercials I've ever seen was one shown in south Florida back around 1992. It started showing a child sitting in a barber chair. The Barber said "Hold still Billy or I'll cut your ear off" The boy replies, "If you do I'll sue!!". It then cuts to a lawyer saying to call 1800 whatever . It was pretty bad.

who can forget:

APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD!

who can forget:

Yeah, Head-On was massively annoying too...but perhaps even more-so because they never said what it did. It was stupid, annoying and never made sense.

Funniest commercial:

Walmart ad where the guy, dressed as a clown, jumps on a unicorn toy and screams hideously, scaring every kid in the room. I still have that ad on my DVR. It's occasionally good for a laugh. :)

I hate all political commercials, during the elections. Especially the mud slinging crap.
Those kind of commercials pretty much sum up the character of the person running for office. No vote from me!

i cant post links but if you look up mardens and or from maine then you will see the irritating mardens lady telling to shop there.

Heres an old commercial I actually liked....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UO5R7tbqWQ"]YouTube- McDonald's Commercials w Get Smart, Gilligan, Munsters[/ame]

I like the Messin' With Sasquatch commercials, They crack me up. Outbackjack is right, The Madens commercials are pretty bad.

Last edited:
Santa Clause thank you for posting cause i didnt know how to put the link directly in. those commercials i first thought were interesting but dag gone they play them so much on twc.

actually, as of late, the satellite and cable attack ads are getting on my nerves. Wilson speaking for AT&T, the Dish network attack ads on DirecTV, Time Warner attacking satellite. blah blah blah...

For now, the one that makes me want to vomit, scream and throw the TV out the door?

That stupid Yahoo commercial with the spastic little worm.

Nothing has ever turned me off towards a product or service more than this highly annoying commercial. :mad:

Don't worry, there are many, many more but this one is in the lead. For now.

Runner up? J.T. and his redneck BBQ pal peddling Road Runner service. :mad:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts