What type of dog do you have?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have two mixed breeds of different origin. Rudy is almost 4 years old and he was rescued by my fiance from a bad place when he was very small, probably too small to be away from his mother but there were kids using him as a soccer ball. He looks like he has some lab or retriever, perhaps some shepherd and or collie. Not too sure. He's very affectionate and loves his Mama!
Belle is just over a year old and she's a mix of chocolate lab, golden retriever (on her mothers side) and her dad is a purebred border collie. She's very smart and is definitely Daddy's little girl although she's grown very fond of our housesitter who stays here while we're away.
They are both big sucks but very nice to have around.

We also have 2 horses but since it's a dog thread I won't add any pictures.

Attachments

• P1010174.JPG
    P1010174.JPG
    488.8 KB · Views: 114
  • P1010007.JPG
    P1010007.JPG
    410.4 KB · Views: 101
  • P1010090.JPG
    P1010090.JPG
    472.2 KB · Views: 119
German Shepherd named Stevie Ray.
Black Lab named Muddy.
Black Lab named Elmore.

[Can you guess we're blues fans?]

3 GSPs

I have 3 German Shorthair Pointers. They are hunting fools and love to ski jour.

We have a Dachshund my son calls it a wenner dog.. and her name is bailey.. she's 6 years old =) we rescued her from the pound.. We love her and wouldn't trade her for the world =) very well behaved and loves treat treats...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)