What type of Equipment?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mikemcq02

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 13, 2006
I have been DIRECTV for over 10 years and I have been "eligible" for equipment upgrade for quite some time. What is the latest equipment that I should expect or "request". I currently have HR24-200 in main room, a HR22-100 in main bedroom, H24-100 in basement and a standard D12-100 in a play room. I am sure I am way behind in equipment. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

hr-44 is the genie, you can have 1 per account
maybe swap the d12 for ir
the hr-24's are the next latest

I have been DIRECTV for over 10 years and I have been "eligible" for equipment upgrade for quite some time. What is the latest equipment that I should expect or "request". I currently have HR24-200 in main room, a HR22-100 in main bedroom, H24-100 in basement and a standard D12-100 in a play room. I am sure I am way behind in equipment. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Your upgrade will probably be a Genie (hopefully an HR44 not an HR34, you can't specify which although you will find lots of posts here about how to improve your chances of an HR44) plus some Genie mini-clients. My own personal recommendation would be to get clients to replace the H24 and the D12, but keep the other two DVRs. Or replace the HR22 with a client as well, if it's not performing well.

Yes, that's why I suggested only two clients.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)