What was the point in that Planet Green Countdown Clock?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I assume that everyone that does believe that global warming is occurring are the same people that dont' believe in evolution. I just will never understand how people cannot just take an unbiased look at the science and understand what it tells you.

Of course the mass amount of EXCESS carbon dioxide we are creating is a major cause of excellerated climate change around the world. Carbon and Carbon Dioxide IS a polutant. When it occurs naturally, the earth is designed to clean itself up. The arguement that Carbon is not a polutant because it occurs naturally is simply not well thought out. We create much more Carbon than was ever meant to be in our atmosphere. This IS causing the Earth problems.

Holy cow, you saved $100/month on lighting alone? Our total electric bill is less than $100/month, for a 2600 sq ft house. What are you doing that needs so much light?

Uh, you have kids. At least my kids really believe that a light switch can only be switched from "Off" to "On". There seems to be some cultural or religious taboo preventing a kid from going the other way :rolleyes:

Reminder:

This thread is about a channel called "PLanet Green" on Dish Network.

There is not "Global Warming" channel. :)

Please watch the channel before assuming it's about this voletile political topic.

I was sort of wondering how all this applied. I guess that anything related to the word green is on topic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)