This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

What we are hearing...

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I look at the same article by Swanni and now he is saying no providers as of yet have annouced for Travel Channel hd. Earlier he said it was Launched on Direct. Come on Swanni. Which one is it???

I look at the same article by Swanni and now he is saying no providers as of yet have annouced for Travel Channel hd. Earlier he said it was Launched on Direct. Come on Swanni. Which one is it???

He is waiting for us to announce it first.

Just figure out which forum reported it and you'll find Swanni's source. Why does anyone that reads information here even read his articles?

When did he say it was on D*? The only article he had listed said there were no providers yet.

considering, satelliteracer at dbstalk, is reporting april 2, you can pretty much take it to the bank and deposit it.

ESPN News had a note on their lower right corner last night saying HD version was launching Sunday, I believe.

Status
Please reply by conversation.