What we are hearing...

Status
Please reply by conversation.
FreddyvsJasonvsAsh, please remember the term "UP TO". It has been stated over and over and over and over and over. "Up to 100" does not mean "100". For 2008 our goal is to never hear people complain about this again. It's tiring and shows that people are not reading the releases.

Whats tiring to me is the fact that the Norfolk hd lils are not on the radar. :mad:

Nor are the lil's for Toledo, Ohio. Larger than many cities that have already been turned on, suffering from being between other larger cities. Detroit, Cleveland, Columbus and Cincy that are already on .... but they won't allow Toledo to get any of them.

Jimbo

Geez Jimbo, your Buckeye's are playing in the BCS championship, and you want to watch them over the satellite too? Man you're greedy. :D
Happy New Year, and I hope your evil OSU wins.

Whats tiring to me is the fact that the Norfolk hd lils are not on the radar. :mad:
Ive been pissed off about it for quite some time. D* had said late 2007. Sure would be nice to at least get a peek at this great HD LIL PQ, its not like I am in the sticks in DMA 43 :rolleyes:

Ok I have a question about the when PBS HD will be available.. I have called D’s csr’s and showed them there press page that DIRECTV to Carry Public Television Stations in HD.. And they said it was the first they have heard of it.. I know that Scott has been talking about it hear for a while.

Hartford lost a spot - my damn relatives in NC must have finally bought a tv. Have to call them up today and bitch at them!

Swanni said that Travel Channel hd was added today. Can anyone confirm? I would look but my install is not until tomorrow morning.:)

I didn't see it in the guide yet. Also reports floating that Outdoor channel 2 (606-1) will launch soon. It made a brief appearance yesturday then disappeared again.

I would think we'll see activity tommorrow morning.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts