What we really need is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob, I just thought it was funny. Like a person saying no more f'n swearing!

I myself called people names the other day. Something about them thinking 9/11 was a conspiracy set up by the US govt sent me off. I think I called em a bunch of...oh well no need to repeat it.

I agree with Ice and Scott flaming gets us nowhere.

I do like the idea of a seperate forum. Funny thing is it seems that whenever Scott sets up a serparate forum for dumb arguing the arguing all but ceases.

ie the Chase Carey calls VOOM crap thread. When that became outta hand he moved it to a different forum and it all but stopped. Maybe thats the solution..put a spotlight on the out of hand thread and the nonsense stops.

Bob Haller said:
A software upgrade where a poster who breaks the rules, say namecalling gets banned from a specific thread.

so the idiots on that iraq thread could be selectively banned from that specific discussion:)

Posters would likely behave better too not wanting to be locked out of that discussion.:)

Anyhow its worth asking the provider, sad something like that is necessary:(

bob,

i can take this post three ways,

idiots to us conservatives are the libs.
idiots to the libs would be us conservatives.

idiots to us all would be "REMOVED NAME OF MEMBER", im allowed conversation with you without being called an idiot. NAME REMOVED uses the "retard, F*CH*KG, moron, and brain dead , WAY too much!

ive never called you a moron, imbicile, idiot or brain dead as far as i can recall.

if i did im sorry.

.....dragon.

Last edited by a moderator:
dragon002 said:
bob,

idiots to us all would be "REMOVED NAME OF MEMBER", im allowed conversation with you without being called an idiot. uses the "retard, F*CH*KG, moron, and brain dead , WAY too much!

ive never called you a moron, imbicile, idiot or brain dead as far as i can recall.

if i did im sorry.

.....dragon.

i removed the name of the person you said was an idiot. please don't provoke him.

Last edited:
boston area dtv said:
Bob, I just thought it was funny. Like a person saying no more f'n swearing!

I myself called people names the other day. Something about them thinking 9/11 was a conspiracy set up by the US govt sent me off. I think I called em a bunch of...oh well no need to repeat it.

I agree with Ice and Scott flaming gets us nowhere.

I do like the idea of a seperate forum. Funny thing is it seems that whenever Scott sets up a serparate forum for dumb arguing the arguing all but ceases.

ie the Chase Carey calls VOOM crap thread. When that became outta hand he moved it to a different forum and it all but stopped. Maybe thats the solution..put a spotlight on the out of hand thread and the nonsense stops.

this is one i will never understand, carey called a spade a spade , to his own employees. SO??

His comment was like being a pepsi employee and walking into a pepsi factory and saying how terrible coke is. :)

Lets see how good their FOX HD Nets are when they finally get on Satellite.

dragon002 said:
bob,

idiots to us all would be "REMOVED NAME OF MEMBER", im allowed conversation with you without being called an idiot. uses the "retard, F*CH*KG, moron, and brain dead , WAY too much!

if i did im sorry.

.....dragon.

sorry 5th sentence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scott Greczkowski said:
His comment was like being a pepsi employee and walking into a pepsi factory and saying how terrible coke is. :)

Lets see how good their FOX HD Nets are when they finally get on Satellite.

scott,

you always take care of your own. get it.

fox= news corp=directv.

im sure it will be pristine.

dragon002 said:
and the pepsi man wouldnt be WRONG anyway!

Dragon I love you man. I think you bring a lot to this site. You are a stand up American. You love your football as do I. You are a fellow D* proponent as I am. However I cant allow you to bad mouth Coke!

I think Draggon should be banned just for his Anti Coke comments. :)

I will only drink Pepsi if I have to. :D

(I also have an entire room in my house decidated to Coca Cola collectables. :D

hell, COKE offered me a refurbished scoreboard, pepsi is giving us a brand new scoreboard, a 500# ice machine and free cups for two seasons. see ya!

Last edited:
Scott Greczkowski said:
I think Draggon should be banned just for his Anti Coke comments. :)

I SAID NOTHING BAD ABOUT COCA-COLA.

I will only drink Pepsi if I have to. :D

I CANT HELP IT IF YOU HAVE NO TASTE.

(I also have an entire room in my house decidated to Coca Cola collectables. :D

now scott, that is one twisted fetish!

dragon002 said:
hell, COKE offered me a refurbished scoreboard, pepsi is giving us a brand new scoreboard, a 500# ice machine and free cups for two seasons. see ya!

I can respect that. When I was president of the local Babe Ruth League Pepsi stepped up and furnished the baseball field with a new scoreboard.

But pepsi is just tooooo sweet to drink.

Again idiot to me is anyone who miss behaves causing a thread to be closed. I dont tend to attack individuals and try to stay out of such meaningless fights...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts