What we really need is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My problem with allowing political/religious/OT forums and threads on a specialty board like SatelliteGuys is that even if you wall them off and put them in a separate, invitation-only section, people that post there AND in the main forums are going to drag their personal impressions along with them, possibly tainting the discussion in the on-topic threads. Any fighting that goes on in the OT threads are going to make some people dismiss any post made by their protagonist.

For example, knowing that Dragon002 is a fellow Pepsi drinker, will that make me more likely to take his side on his other posts, even though he has strong anti-Dish orientation that I don't share? But, on the other hand, we have Scott who drinks Coke and loves the product enough to decorate with it, but I like this board (even though rumor has it he's selling it to AVS Forums:eek:) and his sense of fair-play.

Last edited:
Neither coke or pepsi are healthy drinks, and its believed they lead to the growing obesity problem.

Water is better!

Have a old girl friend Sharon who never drank anything but carbonated beverages saying water isnt thirst quenching. she was proud of it. She is my best friends daughter and has been in the hospital at least 10 times now for kidney stones. The ER knows her by name:(

Thats never a good thing.........

She still drinks the pepsi, her doc said the problem would go away if she just drank water

Last edited:
Bob Haller said:
Neither coke or pepsi are healthy drinks, and its believed they lead to the growing obesity problem.

Water is better!

Have a old girl friend Sharon who never drank anything but carbonated beverages saying water isnt thirst quenching. she was proud of it. She is my best friends daughter and has been in the hospital at least 10 times now for kidney stones. The ER knows her by name:(

Thats never a good thing.........

She still drinks the pepsi, her doc said the problem would go away if she just drank water

You could share This
webpage to her

come on hd,

impacted colon waste....i just had steak&eggs&homefries, then i had to look at that:rolleyes:

good grief, if it bothers you that much , stick a vaccuum hose up there!!! lol:devil:

Scott Greczkowski said:
I have been watching T2K's posts over the past week, if his crap keeps up he will be finding someplace else to post for awhile. :)

To be fair, there has been a lot of baiting going on as well. So, while a person should respect other forum members, it should be a two-way street...

Ok so it's setteled then- we're going to ban liberals, democrats and pepsi drinkers - right? Did I miss anything? Oh, and no eating of junk food while viewing.

waltinvt said:
Ok so it's setteled then- we're going to ban liberals, democrats and pepsi drinkers - right? Did I miss anything? Oh, and no eating of junk food while viewing.

no walt,

i really think banning the pepsi drinkers is going too far;)

Chado said:
To be fair, there has been a lot of baiting going on as well. So, while a person should respect other forum members, it should be a two-way street...
Its his fault if he's an easy catch. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts