What will it take for TNA to be successful?

what do you think if tna were to do this?- According to PWInsider.com, there is a rumor (and clearly just a rumor at this point) regarding Dixie Carter's big surprise for TNA. The speculation now is that TNA would be dropping their PPVs in favor of monthly live specials on Spike TV. Once again, this is only a rumor and has NOT been confirmed.

Speaking of Flair and the Horseman, the Four Horseman DVD the WWE did a few years ago was awsome!, lots of great old footage and history of the Horseman. I dont buy many DVD's but thats one I am glad I did.

what do you think if tna were to do this?- According to PWInsider.com, there is a rumor (and clearly just a rumor at this point) regarding Dixie Carter's big surprise for TNA. The speculation now is that TNA would be dropping their PPVs in favor of monthly live specials on Spike TV. Once again, this is only a rumor and has NOT been confirmed.

Read this as well a while ago, I think it would be a good thing to move Pay Per Views to specials on free TV.

bettrer creative and storylines and quit being like the wwe and start doing things different and start making stars and quit using the old stars who are past there prime

Rumored Location and Main Events for TNA’s Bound For Glory
Posted by Marc Middleton on June 19, 2010 at 7:56 PM • Comments (0)
Partial source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
- TNA have confirmed that they will announce the location for this year’s Bound For Glory pay-per-view on next Thursday’s iMPACT. Dixie Carter wrote this on Twitter: “Will announce Bound for Glory PPV location on next week’s iMPACT! Can you say destination location?”It’s being heavily rumored that the location will be Charlotte, NC and that Bound For Glory this year will be hyped around Ric Flair’s return to his hometown. Matches currently being planned include Hulk Hogan vs. Abyss, Flair vs. AJ Styles and Kurt Angle vs. whoever the TNA World Heavyweight Champion is at that time.

Last edited:
TNA & Spike TV Want Paul Heyman, Mick Foley Returning..Posted on Thursday, June 24, 2010 at 10:51 am ....Filed under TNA News · Tagged with Mick Foley, Paul Heyman
- TNA’s push to bring in Paul Heyman continues, as TNA President Dixie Carter has been in regular contact with Heyman in recent weeks. Carter wants Heyman to take over the TNA creative team as well as be an on-air character as part of the ECW originals storyline.Heyman has made it clear that he won’t be involved in the creative process if Vince Russo is involved, which wouldn’t be a problem, since Russo is looking to take a different role in the company. Heyman is said to have no problem working with Eric Bischoff.- Regarding Heyman coming to TNA, Spike TV has been involved in the negotiations with Heyman, as they were with guys like Sting, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair and Mick Foley. Heyman is currently serving as one of Brock Lesnar’s agents and has two book projects in development.

Last edited:
Backstage News on Ric Flair’s Stable
Posted by Marc Middleton on June 24, 2010 at 2:19 PM

- Word is that Desmond Wolfe won’t be a member of Ric Flair’s new Fortune stable, at least for now. Apparently Wolfe is out of favor and the decision came to pick Kazarian as the fourth stable member because Kaz is easier for officials to work with and some see him as a potentially bigger star. The Fortune name was created by one of the members of the group, not TNA creative. Creative wanted to use The Flair Four and F-4 but the members of the stable

Last edited:
Possible TNA Plans for the ECW Angle, Jay Lethal’s Push - TNA officials are high on Jay Lethal right now and are very serious about pushing him to near the top.- Right now, TNA officials know that they’re doing an angle with the ECW originals but do not know exactly what that angle will consist of. Different ideas are being discussed, including the idea of eventually producing a second ECW-like brand in the company with it’s own TV show.The feeling is that the more TV programming they have, the more money they can charge Spike TV for TV. That’s what helps the company stay alive.

Heyman as the Face of TNA?
Posted by Marc Middleton on July 1, 2010 at 4:00 AM • Comments (0)
TNA officials have gotten more aggressive over the past week or two when it comes to signing Paul Heyman. Heyman has been offered the head of TNA creative job, but he wants even more control than that. Heyman reportedly wants to be what Dana White is to the UFC – the front man who has a ton of power behind the scenes and can overrule virtually anybody and have things done his way. Heyman feels the creative side of TNA needs an overhaul, but that creative isn’t the company’s biggest problem - Former WCW star Kevin Sullivan met with Dixie Carter when she was in New Jersey a few weeks ago. Sullivan expressed interest in coming to TNA’s creative team and has spoken with people he knows within the company. It’s said that Sullivan has written out an entire year of booking for the company

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Last edited:
Dixie’s Big Surprise Fails, TNA Giving Heyman What He Wants and More
Posted by Marc Middleton on July 3, 2010 at 4:03 AM • Comments (0)
- The “big surprise” for TNA’s Slammiversary that Dixie Carter teased on Twitter last month was, as far as TNA was hoping, going to be Paul Heyman but a deal couldn’t be reached. Tommy Dreamer was then assumed to be the surprise after he debuted.
TNA is really hoping Heyman will appear at Victory Road. TNA officials expect Heyman to come to their company but the bottom line is he has not agreed to yet. TNA wants him, expects him to come in and are willing to give him almost anything he wants.
It’s said that TNA’s condition internally has gotten much worst over the past few weeks. The feeling is that they need a savior and nobody can think of anyone else but Heyman.
Source: F4Wonline.com

dude
If you have something constructive to say in regards to the topic then say it

Posting news articles with no comments on them will only get the post removed or a vacation.

Sullivan’s Big TNA Angle He’s Booked..Posted by Marc Middleton on July 8, 2010 at 1:42 AM....Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter http://www.wrestlenewz.com/wrestlin...ise-sullivans-big-tna-angle-hes-booked-more/# i wonder who sullivan wants to bring in that people dont think tna can sign.i wonder if its kane since undertaker casket match coming up and maybe kanes contract is up.but im thinking its somebody else but going through wwe roster and seeing whos contract is up soon and whos a free agent out there that tna can get with sullivan.

Last edited:
New Update on Paul Heyman Joining TNA New Update on Paul Heyman Joining TNA | Wrestling News & Rumors | Ring Side News Dixie Carter Not Seen at TNA Victory Road Pay-Per View Dixie Carter Not Seen at TNA Victory Road Pay-Per View | Wrestling News & Rumors | Ring Side News TNA’s Surprise Falls Through for Tonight, ECW Angle Tonight? http://www.wrestlenewz.com/wrestlin...s-through-for-tonight-ecw-angle-tonight-more/ TNA-PAUL HEYMAN UPDATE TNA-PAUL HEYMAN UPDATE | PWInsider.com PAUL HEYMAN-TNA UPDATE | PWInsider.com i hope heyman joins tna they need all the help they can get on creative sounds like there close to a deal...EXCLUSIVE: Big Paul Heyman/TNA Victory Road Update
by Nick Paglino Jul 11, 2010 As rumors continue to circulate that Dixie Cater was referring to Paul Heyman in a Tweet she posted several days ago, I took it upon myself reach out to Heyman directly for confirmation that he either is or is not backstage at the Victory Road PPV tonight.I emailed Heyman through his CraveOnline/Heyman Hustle account, and when I asked if he could either confirm or deny the rumors that he is backstage at the show tonight, Heyman simply responded by saying "I'm in New York."

Last edited:
Looks like from reading some of the wrestling Websites, no sight of Paul Hayman yet. Hopefully they can get something together. I think he would add some creatvity to TNA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)